More often, B12 injections are being used by patients at Foothills Integrated Health. With the discovery of the multiple benefits of B12 for the body and overall health, people are opting them into their regular wellness routine.
WHY ARE VITAMIN B12 SHOTS SO POPULAR?
B12 is a great energy booster. It works through the red blood cells, by enabling them to carry oxygen more efficiently. An oxygenated cell is a cell that is at its optimum, full of energy and won't tire easily. B12 is also great for the skin. Overall, it is a vitamin that the body must have to stay in balance.
What at the benefits of B12 injections?
- B12 increases metabolism, the side effect of which can be weight loss.
- B12, as we said earlier, is a great energy booster. What better way to deliver an energy booster than directly into the bloodstream?
- Speaking ofvalue, with a B12 shot, you retain almost all the B12 – none of it gets lost in the digestive process.
- B12 shots are highly recommended mood boosters, as well. B12 is essential for a properly functioning central nervous system, which, when it is in dysfunction, can lead to depression. If you suffer from mild depression once in a while, try a B12 shot as a mood booster.
- B12 is essential for a properly functioning cardiovascular system. It thins the blood and prevents blood "stickiness", which leads to a blood clot and stroke.
What is a lipotropic injection?
Lipotropic agents are a class of substances that play an important role in the body’s control of fat. Through their involvement in lipid/fat metabolism, lipotropics help maintain a healthy liver and help burn fat.
Foothills uses a specifically compounded injection: B12, choline, inositol, methionine, niacinamide, vitamin C, B1, B2, B3, B5, lidocaine The shot is given once weekly, and most people notice the biggest increase in energy, inch loss and clarity after the second injection.
What are lipotropic injection benefits?
They enhance weight loss, help achieve a physical sense of well being and increase daily energy. The injections are used to keep cholesterol more soluble, thus preventing accumulation of fats in the liver. They metabolize fats and cholesterol, and aid in transporting of fat in the blood stream and removal, thus enhancing reduction of fat in the body.
If you are getting B-12 or lipotropic shots regularly, you’re already feeling the tremendous changes it can have on your body. If you’ve not yet tried the Lipotropic Super MIC B12,call Foothills Integrated Health for your appointment!
Call Us Today 303 862 1504